MasterCard is looking for Associate Analyst for Business Administration
About Master Card
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
-Associate Analyst, Business Administration
Data & Services offer value-added services that helps customers make smarter decisions and achieve better outcomes, driving value for clients beyond the payment transaction. The Insights and Analytics product lines are key drivers of this value proposition with solutions that enable customers with unparalleled data driven insights and predictive analytics delivered seamlessly through platform technologies. The Advisors Product Management team is looking for a Manager, Insights & Analytics to drive and execute the strategy by consistently innovating and probem solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about driving value thorugh data, product management, is highly motivated, intellectually curious and has strong analytical orientation.
Key responsibilities include
• Partnering with global product functions to develop and execute GTM plans and activities for product commercialization in the region (e.g. Insights platforms such as Mastercard Intelligence Center, Next Gen Analytics products).
• Drive the optimization of usage and revenue for subscription products amongst the customers within the divisions and markets.
• Collaborating with D&S Sales & Servicing teams on sales activities (e.g. planning and executing 1-Many programs, supporting 1-1 sales) and parnering with Delivery teams to ensure seamless post-sale execution (e.g. enabling delivery teams on new products).
All About You
• BS/BA degree or combination of experience and formal education
• Experience contributing to the delivery of accurate and timely resolutions to inquires under direct guidance
• Demonstrates strong knowledge of customer service standards, processes and tools
• Demonstrates ability to contribute to support projects/inquiries
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced software skills; proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Access and Visio a plus
• Proven team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Detailed driven and results oriented
• Ability to work independently and maintain confidentiality
• Keen analytical and proven problem solving skills