We are looking for someone with deep understanding and ability to perform day-to-day operations while maintaining SLA. Solving queries related to cash application and coordinating with customer
Are you the one we are looking for?
• Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests.
• Identify and rectify unidentified cash and manage end to end process of Cash applications.
• Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner.
• Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions and working between departments to get a resolution.
• Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to customer for collection or refund
• Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
• Freshers are eligible
• Good English language skills (verbal and written)
• Prior experience in Accounts Receivable/Order to Cash
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of PA, Order to Cash