We work directly with end users to turn data into information, and information into insight! Do you enjoy being a part of a high energy, interactive team that makes an impact? Then this technical role is just right for you!
Work you’ll do
- The individual in this position will be responsible for the continual support of a series of Microsoft SQL Server and Access databases containing data used for regulatory compliance purposes. This role includes the creation and modification of tools and databases, automation of processes as well as supporting the business with data quality research and analysis.
- Assist with SQL Server database application development and maintenance.
- Assist with SSIS package development and maintenance.
- Assist with MS Access database application development and maintenance.
- Assist with maintenance of existing reports and work with team members to develop new reports using Tableau, MS Access and Excel automation.
- Comprehend existing code for understanding, troubleshooting and code adjustments.
- Work with business users to develop ad hoc queries using TSQL/MS Access to meet their objectives.
- Apply SQL query writing to comprehend and analyze complex data interrelationships.
- Assist with mailbox support tickets and communicate with end users.
- Communicate and interact with stakeholders to determine project requirements.
- Create intuitive, internally consistent user interfaces that meet the standards.
- Clearly document new requirements and processes and maintain existing process documents.
The key skills required:
- Strong foundational knowledge in SQL – understand queries, joins, indexes, views, built-in SQL functions and stored procedures.
- Experience with Access, VBA, Remote Desktop environment, multi-user databases, Tableau, or Robotic Process Automation technologies is a plus.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to prioritize, take ownership of projects, and drive them forward to completion.
- Must demonstrate sound judgment.
- Attention to detail is an essential skill.
- Ability to comprehend and analyze complex data interrelationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with individuals ranging from staff to partners.
BTech, MSc Software Sciences/Information Systems, MCA
Up to two years of total/relevant experience
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development.