Genpact Hiring Freshers Bcom Graduates for Process Associate
The growth of Genpact as a company is amazing for the past few years, this time they are hiring for fresh B.Com graduates for process associate roles. So freshers looking for a company to kick start their career this is the opportunity for you.
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of PA, Order to Cash
We are looking for someone with deep understanding and ability to perform day-to-day operations while maintaining SLA. Solving queries related to cash application and coordinating with the customer
Are you the one we are looking for?
• Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices, or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests.
• Identify and rectify unidentified cash and manage the end-to-end process of Cash applications.
• Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner.
• Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions and work between departments to get a resolution.
• Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to customers for collection or refund
• Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
• Freshers are eligible
• Good English language skills (verbal and written)
• Prior experience in Accounts Receivable/Order to Cash