Deloitte hiring freshers 2022 off-campus drive
Deloitte Off Campus Hiring for 2022 batch-
Deloitte is a well-known name in the corporate world, it comes under the big4 consulting firms of the world and is like a dream company for many professionals to work in. They provide various professional services like Tax, Assurance, Consulting, Risk Advisory, etc, in different parts of the world. They are starting an off-campus drive for freshers 2022 and all the students are welcome in this drive if you match the criteria listed below.
We work directly with end-users to turn data into information, and information into insight! Do you enjoy being a part of a high-energy, interactive team that makes an impact? Then this technical role is just right for you!
Work you’ll do
- The individual in this position will be responsible for the continual support of a series of Microsoft SQL Server and Access databases containing data used for regulatory compliance purposes. This role includes the creation and modification of tools and databases, automation of processes as well as supporting the business with data quality research and analysis.
- Assist with SQL Server database application development and maintenance.
- Assist with SSIS package development and maintenance.
- Assist with MS Access database application development and maintenance.
- Assist with maintenance of existing reports and work with team members to develop new reports using Tableau, MS Access and Excel automation.
- Comprehend existing code for understanding, troubleshooting and code adjustments.
- Work with business users to develop ad hoc queries using TSQL/MS Access to meet their objectives.
- Apply SQL query writing to comprehend and analyze complex data interrelationships.
- Assist with mailbox support tickets and communicate with end users.
- Communicate and interact with stakeholders to determine project requirements.
- Create intuitive, internally consistent user interfaces that meet the standards.
- Clearly document new requirements and processes and maintain existing process documents.