Job Purpose :
The role entails direct customer interaction and is responsible for business acquisition of current accounts for a designated branch. It will also entail explaining and selling banking products to customers and acting as a link between customers and bank – ensuring best in-class service to the customers. The role bearer has a responsibility to support Sales Manager in catchment mapping, customer feedback and identifying and converting potential opportunities. The role bearer is responsible for driving client acquisition, deepening customer relationships and capitalizing on lifetime value in each relationship to achieve larger organizational goals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Acquisition of NTB Current account customers in the identified segment and reference generation from the specified catchment area
- Ensure acquisition of high quality current accounts in terms of product mix, segments and constitution mix
- Proactive registration and activation of acquired customers to direct banking channels
- Meet and exceed the defined targets of new customer acquisitions month on month by analysing transaction banking needs of the customer
- Assist and support the Sales Manager in catchment mapping and scoping exercise
- Provide regular feedback to SM / RM on opportunities and customer needs
- Ensure adherence to selling norms and SOPs defined by the organization
- Ensure strict compliance with internal guidelines and external regulations
- Ensure quality sourcing in line with the Bank’s policy
- High degree of market awareness and understanding of customer’s needs
- Collaborate with other branch departments and functions to provide products and service offerings to the customer to ensure customer centricity
About IDFC First Bank
DFC First Bank is an Indian Private Sector Bank that forms part of IDFC, an integrated infrastructure finance company. The bank started operations on 1 October 2015, after receiving a universal banking licence from the Reserve Bank of India in July 2015.