Coordinator, Global Tax will be a member of the Global Tax team of a preeminent global strategic management consulting firm and will assist the India based Global Transfer Pricing group in all procedural aspects of the global intercompany pricing arrangements between Bain related business entities, including documentation of intercompany transactions, and take on an active role in preparing audit defense strategy.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Assist in preparing the global annual transfer pricing calculation including analysis of costs, invoicing and documentation of all procedural steps.
- Assist in ensuring complete file documentation for the global annual transfer pricing calculation and updating the model for required changes.
- Responsible for all aspects of tax return compliance and transfer pricing studies for assigned countries.
- Responsible for summarizing and compiling data for completion of BEPS action plan related documentation and compliance for assigned countries.
- Assist in drafting responses to audit information requests from tax authorities.
- Day-to-day activities include analysis and documentation of cross border transactions and verification of proper recording of transactions in the financial records.
- Conduct tax research based on web tools and or case law jurisprudence.
- Perform administrative and analytical work as assigned.
The position requires an enthusiastic team player who is self-motived and has the ability to work both independently and as part of a team:
- Qualified CA/CPA or other relevant Post Graduate qualification;
- At least 3 years of Transfer Pricing experience in a global accounting firm or comparable industry experience.
- Excellent MS Excel Skill.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent organizational and quantitative skills.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information in a professional, mature manner.
- Willingness to work in flexible work schedules based on Global Time-Zone requirements.
About Bain and Company
Bain & Company is the management consulting firm that the world’s business leaders come to when they want results. Bain advises clients on strategy, operations, information technology, organization, private equity, digital transformation and strategy, and mergers and acquisition, developing practical insights that clients act on and transferring skills that make change stick. The firm aligns its incentives with clients by linking its fees to their results. Bain clients have outperformed the stock market 4 to 1. Founded in 1973, Bain has 58 offices in 37 countries, and its deep expertise and client roster cross every industry and economic sector.