Your Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparation and Audit of Standalone Accounts and
- General Ledger Scrutiny & Control
- Study and Implementation of New / Exisiting IND AS & Guidance note
- Monthly Provision entries for standalone accounts
- TDS Reconciliation and payment on Monthly Basis and filing returns
- Implementing Changes in TDS / TCS rules
- Addition / Capitalisation of Project, Sale of Fixed Assets
- Monthly Depreciation entries
- Preparing Fixed Assets Schedule for Accounts
- Co-ordinating for physical verification of Fixed Assets
- Preparing details of Depreciation and Fixed assets for Budget
- GST Management for GIL and Associate Companies for all India
- Implement new change in GST Act
- Filing of Monthly returns and making payment
- Control over Input Tax Credit
- Guidance and resolution of query from operating team
- Annual Return and GST Audit
- Co-ordination with GST authorities and consultants
- Finance Team activities (Annual Report, AGM support, Finance Projects, etc).
- Position Requirements
Experience: 2-3 years of experience in Accounting, Finance, GST and Direct Tax (TDS).
- Experience in MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word.
- SAP FICO experience.
- Tally experience.
- Very Good Communication skills in English.
- Proactive approach.
- Ability to work as per stipulated timelines and be part of change management initiatives.
- Organized – Must be able to maintain system that will enable to retrieve data and information quickly.
- Cooperation – Works well with other people. Takes out time to help co-workers and others when required. Must be able to work with other departments.
- Confidential – Must be able to maintain confidentiality with sensitive company information.
Vikhroli East, Mumbai
Godrej Industries (Chemicals) is one of the oldest businesses of the Godrej Group. We are proud to have pioneered the manufacturing of Oleochemicals in India, back in 1963. Today, we are one of India’s leading Oleochemicals players and manufacture and market over 100 chemicals for use in more than 24 applications. We are expanding our reach globally and our products are exported to over 80 countries in North and South America, Asia, Europe, Australia and Africa. At our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Valia (Gujarat) and Ambernath (Maharashtra), we drive a relentless focus on productivity and energy efficiency. Over the last couple of years, we have been investing significantly in building our Research and Development capabilities to grow our value added products portfolio. We produce over 160,000 metric tonnes of chemical products annually, for use in home and personal care, rubber processing, polymer, pharmaceutical and industrial applications. Safety is a non-negotiable core value for us. Quality, Environment, Health and Safety standards at our factories have global certification.